925 Sterling Silver Necklaces Cats Pendants & Necklaces Sterling Silver 925 Necklace Fine Jewelry Colar de Plata Bright Moon
$ 15.88 USD
Price Match Gurantee: We won't be beat on price. We'll match the product prices of key online and local competitors.
Return Policy: You have 365 days to return your item to us in its orginal condition. Jetcube customers enjoy, free returns, and 24/7 customer service!
Delivery: On time delivery 8-12 Days. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase just go through our easy online return process or call us 24/7 at (718) 650-8137
Shipping: Item location: New York, United States
Ships to: International Shipping made easy to over 200 countries worldwide with our global shipping program.
To ensure all of our members have a great experience on Jetcube, All purchases are covered under Jetcube Money Back Guarantee. Jetcube Money Back Guarantee means you're protected if the item you ordered didn't arrive, is faulty or damaged, or doesn't match the listing. You'll get your money back.
Item Type: Pendants;Fine or Fashion: Fine;Certificate Number: 12196405129;Metal Stamp: 925,Sterling;Style: Cute/Romantic;Pendant Size: 2cm;Shape\pattern: Animal;Metals Type: Silver;Side Stone: Other Artificial material;Pendants Type: Slide;Brand Name: Bright Moon;Certificate Type: Third Party Appraisal;Model Number: DZ018;Main Stone: None;Product style: Opal Apple Pendant;Exclusive: Fine jewelry;Length: 40 cm;weight: 3.2 g;material: 925 sterling silver;Chain Style: Box Chain;Application of gift giving: Travel memorial, Birthday, Wedding, advertising promotion, trade fair,;Major sales area: Europe, southeast Asia, the Middle East, South America, North America;Style: Cat;Original design: Lovely cat brushed Pendant;
Product name: Bright Moon 2017 925 Sterling Silver Necklaces Cats Pendants&Necklaces Sterling Silver 925 Necklace Fine Jewelry Colar de Plata
Main stone:925 sterling silver
Product Color:bright,dull polish
Pendant Size: 2cm
Chain Size: 40 cm
Product packaging: OPP+ gift bags
what is 925 silver
The highest quality silver for jewelry is called Sterling Silver or 925 Silver. It is called 925 silver because it is 92.5% pure silver. The other 7.5% is another metal (typically copper), which helps strengthen and stabilize the metal.
Is pure silver better?
For jewelry, 925 silver is far better. Pure silver is also known as fine silver and it is not as good for making jewelry for several reasons:
- pure silver is not ductile, meaning it can’t be easily formed into jewelry or adjusted to fit - pure silver is soft, making it less functional - pure silver will mix with small amounts of hydrogen sulfide in air and will tarnish
How is it stamped?
Typically 925 silver will be stamped with a “925”, “S925”, or “Sterling” marking. Not all 925 silver is marked, so you may need to consult the seller on how the quality and purity is assured. Often, if a silver item is not marked the jewelry may only be electroplated with Silver—which makes its value much lower than 925 silver. Metallurgists or reputable jewelry dealers may be able to confirm the purity of the silver by measuring or by applying chemical tests to the metal. Purity test kits for silver can also be purchased and tested at home.
What is 925 silver for jewelry?
Simply put, it is the purest form of silver for making jewelry that maintains its beauty over time. Because it is a stable alloy, it will not tarnish over time. It is more workable by jewelry adjusters. 925 silver will not bleed or shed onto your skin when you wear it.
925 sterling silver jewels use genuine 92.5% silver and top quality AAA+ CZ.
Solid silver inside with Rhodium or 18K rose gold plated on surface, absolute safe for human body.
We provide 15 days Return Service
We will check every piece of products carefully before shipping, however some of them may get damaged during the transit, If you find any quality problem, please contact us within 15 days after receipt, we will resend you a new product or refund you payment.
Any Other Reason You want to refund
For any reason,you don't like it or simply want to return, please contact us within 15 days after receipt, keep the products in the original condition and pay the shipping cost by yourself, we will full refund after receive returned products.
For any reason you are not satisfied with the your order, please do not rush to leave feedback or open dispute, please don't hesitate to contact me. We pride ourselves on our excellent service and will do everything we can solve any problem you may have.
Your orders will be shipped out within 48 hours after payment. Below is the estimate delivery speed for your reference. Thank you!
China Post Air Mail
If your order cost exceed US $150, We will provide you free DHL, FedEx, or Aramex shipping service. (remote country request US $200)